Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Tell Me Something Good...

Hi Girls-

Happy Tuesday y'all!  I hope y'all enjoyed reading about my super fab blogger exchange package yesterday.  I found some great new blogs to follow and those girls got lots of fun stuff too.

It's been about a week since I blogged, due to traveling for work and just life in general, and I thought I would just catch y'all up on some of the good things going on in my crazy world. 

 
Do y'all ever just think about how good life is?  I've been in that mindset recently and can't get over how blessed I am.  Like for reals y'all...I really am living my best life!  And I don't want to take a single moment of it for granted.  
 
Y'all know I love a good meme...and a good dress or outfit with pockets!  Well I couldn't resist this pic and now that the Olympics are officially over, I found it very fitting.  Enjoy!
 
I worked last week...which I know y'all are probably like...oh, so she does work.  Yes, I do!  I love my job and the flexibility it has.  I was in Orlando for a hardware show and if you follow me on IG, you probably think all I did was eat and drink...and for the most part I did.  But I also got to hang out with my work bestie and managed to fit in a little bit of work as well.

Dress is from Target and I am in love!



These are the products I sell. 
 
When I got back from the above trip, I was super excited about the packages that my concierge received for me while I was gone.  But quickly become overwhelmed at my obvious shopping addict problems I have.  This is ridiculous y'all!
There were lots of bikinis (love you Target and can't wait to show y'all plus they are buy one, get one 50% off now!) And baby shower gifts (Amazon registry is amazeballs!).  And a ton of other stuff...

Including these beautiful Hunter boots.  My first pair!  And I got them almost 50% off from Nordstrom during a recent sale.  Yeah me! 
 
After opening up all my packages (HA!) the weekend was upon me and OMGeeee...the weather in Charlotte was outstanding.  Well, up until Sunday mid-morning!  But it was a super busy packed weekend.  my bestie and I hit up Food Truck Friday at the brewery right behind my place Friday night and then took our dogs to another bar, followed by an ice cream trip for our pooches.  This sounds like we had a late night but truth be told, we were both laying in my bed with both dogs at 9:30 watching Golden Girls.  Living my best life y'all!  And I'm not ashamed to tell you.
 
Saturday morning I went to the baby shower of one of my sweetest friends ever to celebrate the upcoming birth of her sweet Tinsley Catherine.  Jill is such a beautiful soul, inside and outside.  And this baby has been prayed for so much and is so loved already. 
 
Then I came home, ran some errands, got caught up on laundry and watched the new Adam Bovine movie on Netflix, 'When We First Met' which I highly recommend. Oh and I snapped this photo...can I tell y'all how much I love my city?!?
 
Sunday was church, brunch at one of my favorite spots, lots of extra caffeine and puppy snuggles as I was dog sitting one of my besties perfect pooch. 


So...my dating life.  Well...Bulletproof and I are not still seeing one another.  Things happen--we just weren't meant for one another which means that someone else is. C'est la vie y'all!  Live and learn.  I went back to Bumble to start the process all over again.  I've said it time and time again but dating is an exhausting process but I still believe that my lobster is out there.  And I know that I'm not the only single person on the planet.  It's funny because from time to time, I run across someone I know and there's that awkward moment of "hmm, what do I do?" And then there are times that I run across people that I'm like, "No way."  Like this below.  HA!  Even Pauly Shore is looking for a date.  I wasn't sure if this was legit but one of my besties looked at where he was performing and he was in the Carolinas so I have to believe this is true.  See, everybody is looking for love!  For the record, I did not swipe right...Encino Man isn't exactly my type but I hope he finds what he's looking for.  Hey buuuuuuuddy!

My tribe and I have booked our first trip to Folly Beach--if you aren't familiar with the area, it's just right outside of Charleston which is one of my most favorite places in the world.  We are heading down for a long weekend right before my birthday in May.  Yeah us!!! 
Speaking of the beach and vacay, it's getting close to the point of no return for bikini season where I need to get back on track with my eating plan.  I've been pretty slack with keeping to my high protein, low carb plan and have put on about 12 lbs.  I'm not freaking out...yet...because I know what to do to lose it and I have time before bikini weather hits.  But telling you is my accountability side and also my funeral for some of the yummy foods I've been devouring recently. 


 
I'm going to really miss these biscuits and cinnamon rolls from a bakery right around the corner from my place.  

 
OK...big news!!!!  Y'all...it's almost time for Southern Charm on Bravo to come back.  April 5th.  I am so ready!!!  Cam is seriously one of my most favorite people on the show and I'm certain that if I lived in Charleston she and I would be besties...along with Patricia too.  Duh!
 
OK girls...if you made it this far in my catch up..thanks y'all!  Feels good to be back at it. 



3 comments:

  1. I'll tell you something good- I finally found your new blog! Off to go read backwards and catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really know what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally discuss with my website =). We may have a link change contract between us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genuinely no matter if someone doesn't understand after that its up to other people that they will help, so here it happens.

    ReplyDelete