Monday, February 5, 2018

Happy Monday! TBB Asks-All about LOVE edition

Hi Dolls-

Happy Monday!  Hope this Monday finds you refreshed and not still reeling from either the Super Bowl or the 'This is Us' episode.  Oy Vey on both and I'm not even into football!

I'm super excited to be linking up with some of my favorite girls this morning from The Blended Blog in their Love edition...which admittedly is a subject I know least about in life.  But I'm a good sport and love the idea of love so I, of course, had to play along.
 
1.  Kisses or Hugs?  Oh my!  This is a tough one because I love both so much.  Touch is my #1 love language.  I'm going to go with kisses.  I like all types of kissing--light kissing, heavy kissing, forehead kissing, cheek kissing, hand kissing (you know the kind where he picks up your hand and plants a sweet one on it--aww, be still my heart).  I think kissing is so intimate--often more intimate than sex.  Yes, I went there, just go with it.  As a side bar, I have the best girlfriends in the whole entire world and a lot of my date stories are told over cocktails and typically go like this. HA!
 
2.  Candy or Flowers?  Definitely flowers!  Don't get me wrong, I like candy.  I bought a ton of it when my sister and I were in Belgium but I don't have a big sweet tooth.  But flowers, y'all, I love 'em.  But it doesn't have to be anything extravagant.  I'm just as perfectly happy with flowers from Publix or Trader Joe's as I would be with a bouquet from a florist. 
 
3.  Baking or Cooking?  I'm going to go with a hard no on both and choose Postmates.  I'm really not into either at the present time even though I'm a total foodie.  I can do both--baking better than cooking and I love a man that can cook because I can pour a mean glass of wine while watching him slave over a hot stove. 
Story of my life!
 
4.  Do you remember your first kiss?  Yes I do.  His name was Wesley Clay and I was in the 6th grade.  It took place behind my house and was horrible.  I remember thinking his breath smelled like Doritos. 
 
5.  Favorite color of roses?  Roses aren't my favorite but I'd go with red, pink or yellow.
 
6.  Conversation hearts, yes or no?  Big no!!!  I'd rather eat chalk, which is kind of the same thing.  Although they do look cute in an apothecary jar for decoration...but never for eating.
 
7.  Do you leave love notes?  No but this is such a sweet idea.  I've had friends tell me about their significant others leaving them notes around the house or the bathroom mirror and such and thought that would be so nice.  But to be completely honest, it also makes me throw up in my mouth a little. 
 
8.  Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?  I used to in my old house but when I had to downsize for my new city place, some of my "extra" decoration just had to go.  So I have one sign that my sister made that I absolutely adore. 
 
9.  Red or Pink?  In the words of my favorite character from one of my favorite movies...


 
10.  Milk, White or Dark Chocolate?  I'm not prejudice when it comes to chocolate.  But I do prefer dark a bit more than others as it became a treat when I started losing weight but...
11.  Do you believe in love at first sight?  No but I believe in lust at first sight.  However, I do believe in there being an exception to every rule. 
 
12.  Do you give humorous or serious V-Day cards?  I give my girlfriends humorous cards.  When I've been in relationships before I give funny ones there too.  Truth be told, I think V-Day is a holiday made by the Hallmark company anyway and would rather be told that I am loved the other 364 days than just 1 day.  I know, such a buzz kill. 
 
13.  Favorite Chick Flick or Romantic Movie?  The Holiday...hands down!!!  I watch it at least once a week.  Obsessed!

How I feel when I start catching feelings for a guy.  Like for reals!

 
14.  Stay in or Go Out?  Umm...hello, have we not gotten the theme here?  LOL, seriously, if I had a significant other for V-Day, I would prefer to stay in.  BUT I saw this meme earlier this week and totally LOL'd.  Bless my heart!
 
 
 
OK girls, that's all I have.  Hope y'all have a fabulous Monday!!!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny... fun answers!! I put the same thing on about love at first sight. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete