Friday, January 12, 2018

Friday Favorites--Yippee!

Hi Dolls!

OMGeeeee!  It's finally Friday!!!  And wowza, was it not the longest week ever?!?  I think probably because this was the first 5 dayer I've had in a while between the holidays and my European vacay and well...because if you know me, you know that I go by the mantra to "work smarter, not harder".  But I'm super psyched to link up with Erika, Andrea and Narci for my first Friday Favorites of 2018.  So....let's get started y'all!

ONE
I love, love, love a good meme!  And my girlfriends and I send them all the time.  This is one I found that I find completely relatable---like 100%.  This is me sometimes.  And let's admit it...we've all been there.  Keep your damn lemons!
 
TWO
As a follow up to #1 and as a reminder to get myself in check, I wrote about the amazing Holly Butcher earlier in the week here 
She was unbelievably humble in her last days and if you haven't heard her story yet, you should.
 
THREE
I am a sucker for IG shops y'all...and for t-shirts with cute and funny sayings on them so when I found Strong Confident You on Insta, I went gaga over their t's.  And I picked up a few...one being this beauty.  Because, well duh...shouldn't we all feel this way about ourselves!  You can also look at their shop here.
 
FOUR
Betty White!!!  Need I really say more?!?  I don't think so BUT this beauty turned 95 this week.  95 years old.  I can only hope I look as good as she does at that age.  I found this interview she did in which she gave the secret of life.  Y'all, for reals, if this is true I'm going to live until I'm 150.  Cheers to Tito's and Nathan's Hot Dogs!  Preach it SISTA!  And really, who is going to argue with Betty White?  You can read the article here

 
 
FIVE 
I have found a love for all things Rae Dunn.  But it's kind of pricey.  However, I found this beauty on Amazon...and it was on sale so I scooped it up.  Plus, we all have a little crazy in us so I've decided to embrace it in 2018!  Also, I don't know where y'all live but this cold weather is doing a mess on my face.  The dryness is unreal and even after moisturizing when I go to apply my powder foundation, the skin just starts to flake.  Ewww, gross!
 
SIX
I haven't filled y'all in yet on what's been going on in my dating life and I CAN'T WAIT to share.  No worries, I'm still single, lol.  But because of my love of memes, these were two of my faves I found from the week.

SEVEN
 And finally, I decided to bring in one of my most favorite humans in the world for my first Friday Favorites post.  My sweet bestie, Lizzy...aka June Bug, Boo Thang, Lizzy Boo, Elizabeth, Rose, Lovey Dove!  She's seriously the cutest thing ever and I love her more than I love my Tito's.  She's been so supportive of my getting back into blogging and is even going to do a guest blog post for me which I am super excited about.  We had a little GNO with wine and her work gal pals this week and I snapped this cute pic of her from our Tribe Family Dinner on Sunday while we were playing "What the Meme?" which if you haven't played it yet, it's kind of a dirtier version of Cards Against Humanity.



OK girls, that's all I have for today!  So fun being back and blogging with y'all!  Have a great weekend!








1 comment:

  1. Betty White is my idol! And I love that tshirt. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete